CBRE Industrial & Logistics has been exclusively engaged as project manager, property manager, and leasing agent for the entire Broward County portfolio of Global Logistic Properties (GLP), one of the leading providers of industrial real estate in the U.S. In partnership with CBRE’s Project Management, Property Management and Advisory & Transaction Services.
CBRE’s Tom O’Loughlin and Larry W. Genet will represent the expansive portfolio of 13 buildings encompassing a total estimated 825,000 square feet in Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Tamarac, Dania Beach, and Miramar.
“We’re delighted that GLP awarded our team this massive portfolio in a top tier industrial market such as Broward County. Our team’s focus will be on streamlining operations, reducing costs, minimizing risk, increasing occupancy and driving quantifiable financial performance for their Broward County portfolio,” said O’Loughlin, a CBRE Senior Vice President.
The portfolio includes the following industrial assets:
- Two buildings at Marina West DC II, including a 200,000-square-foot Class A facility at 900 International Parkway and a 58,650-square-foot Class A building at 13801 NW 4th Street in Sunrise.
- Ft. Lauderdale Industrial I, a 10,000 square-foot property at 5330 NW 35th Ave. in Fort Lauderdale
- Tamarac Business Center II, a 35,000 square-foot building at 10101 NW 67th Street in Tamarac
- Tamarac Center, 49,100 square feet of Class A warehouse space at 6501 Nob Hill Rd. in Tamarac.
- Six buildings at Lakeview Center in Dania Beach that feature exceptional access to I-95, I-595, Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. They include:
- Bldg 1, with 40,000 square feet at 2201 Stirling Rd.
- Bldg 2, with 18,400 square feet at 2217 Stirling Rd.
- Bldg 3, with 27,086 square feet at 2301-2315 Stirling Rd.
- Bldg 4, with 31,153 square feet at 2317-2321 Stirling Rd.
- Bldg 5, with 31,326 square feet at 2333-2345 Stirling Rd.
- Bldg 6, with 30,888 square feet at 2349-2363 Stirling Rd.
- Bldg 7, with 31,497 square feet at 2381-2385 Stirling Rd.
- Miramar DC, a Class A asset with 289,300 square feet at 11500 Miramar Parkway in Miramar.
“Having already leased around 60,000 square feet, with leases out for other vacancies, our strategy of targeting specific tenants for specific spaces based on their unique attributes, is paying off,” added Genet.